Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria Accuses US Forces Of Smuggling Its Oil To Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria Accuses US Forces Of Smuggling Its Oil To Iraq Empty Syria Accuses US Forces Of Smuggling Its Oil To Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2022, 2:44 pm

Syria Accuses US Forces Of Smuggling Its Oil To Iraq
    07/07/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Thursday, Syria accused the US forces of smuggling Syrian oil towards Iraqi territory.
    The official Syrian agency, SANA, stated that “the American occupation continues to steal Syrian oil from the Jazira area, as its forces removed dozens of oil tanks, in addition to other vehicles carrying military equipment from Syrian lands towards Iraqi lands through illegal crossings in Hasaka countryside.”
    SANA quoted its own sources as saying that a convoy of 35 vehicles, including 20 tankers, loaded with stolen oil from oil wells occupied by the American occupation forces on the island, in addition to a number of covered trucks and refrigerators, headed through the illegal Al-Waleed crossing to northern Iraq.

The sources added, "Another convoy of the occupation, comprising 25 tanks loaded with stolen Syrian oil from the oil fields in Rmelan and Al-Shaddadi, headed to Iraqi territory through the illegal Mahmoudiya crossing in the Yarubiyah countryside, in conjunction with the low flight of three helicopters belonging to the occupation forces."
    And the Syrian Agency continued: "The American occupation forces transferred a few days ago a convoy of 55 tankers loaded with stolen Syrian oil in batches to Iraqi territory through the Mahmoudiya crossing in the Yarubiyah countryside, northeast of Hasaka."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:35 am