Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy accuses political parties of covering up telecom companies in return for financial bribes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy accuses political parties of covering up telecom companies in return for financial bribes Empty A deputy accuses political parties of covering up telecom companies in return for financial bribes

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2023, 4:16 am

[rtl]A deputy accuses political parties of covering up telecom companies in return for financial bribes[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

Member of the House of Representatives, Hadi Al-Salami, revealed that there are political parties and parties that impede the process of paying debts owed by mobile phone companies operating in Iraq.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Salami, in a press interview, stated that “the file of debts incurred by mobile phone companies is still in the process of being presented before the competent judicial courts, especially after filing a legal complaint against the Media and Communications Authority for not collecting.” the money owed by those companies.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Salami explained that “the process of delaying the payment of debts owed by mobile phone companies is “subject” to interference by some parties and entities close to the ruling parties, and they may “give bribes” to cover up those financial debts owed by companies.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The sums owed by mobile phone companies exceed millions of dollars."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:38 am