Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aware / water resources prevent the detection of water storage throughout the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aware / water resources prevent the detection of water storage throughout the country Empty Aware / water resources prevent the detection of water storage throughout the country

Post by Rocky Fri 05 May 2023, 5:02 am

[size=32]Aware / water resources prevent the detection of water storage throughout the country[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 5 Views

Conscious / Baghdad / follow-up
     A government source said, on Friday, that the Ministry of Water Resources prevented its officials and departments in the governorates from disclosing water storage statistics due to negotiations with neighboring countries regarding water quotas.
    And the source, which I followed (Iraqi Media News Agency / INA), reported that the Ministry of Water Resources had circulated instructions to all its departments and officials in the governorates not to reveal any statistics or numbers about water reserves in dams, lakes and Other storage areas in order to avoid negative repercussions regarding negotiations with neighboring countries, especially the Turkish side regarding Iraq's water shares in the riparian rivers.
    He added that the Iraqi side is engaged in intensive talks with the Turkish side to increase the share of water in the Tigris River after harvesting the rains and heavy winter torrents to address a large part of the drought crisis that Iraq has been witnessing for 3 years .
    It is noteworthy that the Sudanese Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a, had visited Ankara before last March, where he met the Turkish President, and demanded that the Turkish side increase the releases of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.
    The Turkish president agreed to Iraq's request to increase "the releases of the Tigris waters, in a gesture expressing goodwill towards Iraq."
    The Ministry of Water Resources commented on the "positive measures" that resulted from Al-Swadni's visit to Turkey regarding the water file.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:19 am