Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee refuses to add a clause for collecting electricity and water services to t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee refuses to add a clause for collecting electricity and water services to t Empty A parliamentary committee refuses to add a clause for collecting electricity and water services to t

Post by Rocky Sun May 14, 2023 6:03 am

A parliamentary committee refuses to add a clause for collecting electricity and water services to the budget 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Services Committee expected that the clause on collection of electricity and water services would not be passed if it was added to the draft federal budget law, while it renewed its call for activating tax collection. 
    Committee member Mahma Khalil said in a press statement, "The government seeks to activate the collection of electricity and water services in order to maximize the state's non-oil revenues."
    Khalil explained, "His committee is with this approach because it is a constitutional duty, but this approach is not appropriate at this time, and if its paragraph is added to the general budget, it will be rejected."
    Khalil stressed, "the necessity of activating tax collection and waiting to obtain electricity and water lists, whose services must be fully available to meet the citizen's need," calling for "there is seriousness regarding these issues." 

Views 88
    Added 05/14/2023 - 10:57 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 am