Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and vows to do what he can to ac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and vows to do what he can to ac Empty Abadi congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and vows to do what he can to ac

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:14 am

Abadi congratulates the Iraqi people on the occasion of Eid al-Adha and vows to do what he can to achieve prosperity

Baghdad-and babysit - congratulated the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Saturday, the Iraqi people and the Islamic nation on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, and with the promise to do everything in his power in order that the coming period would witness a quantum leap in various sectors, called on politicians to unity, and the floor and cooperation on the implementation of the government program .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 am