Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the "oil giant" left Qurna... Will America turn its back on Iraq because of the Gaza war?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the "oil giant" left Qurna... Will America turn its back on Iraq because of the Gaza war? Empty After the "oil giant" left Qurna... Will America turn its back on Iraq because of the Gaza war?

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:57 pm

After the "oil giant" left Qurna... Will America turn its back on Iraq because of the Gaza war?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (November 14, 2023), the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee considered that Iraq is an important economic partner for the United States of America and will not be distracted from it due to the Gaza war.
    Committee member Ali Al-Mashkour told “Baghdad Today” that “the United States of America considers Iraq an important ally on the economic and investment levels, and it pays great attention to this file,” considering that “Washington cannot leave Baghdad because of any preoccupation it has with any file.” External, whether the Gaza war or elsewhere.”
    This came in conjunction with the Ministry of Oil signing a settlement agreement with the American energy giant ExxonMobil to put the final touches on its exit from the West Qurna 1 oil field.
    In this regard, Al-Mashkoor stated that “work in the Iraqi oil sector is not limited to any foreign company, American, Chinese, Russian or other. Iraq deals with this file according to its interests and according to the offers made to it by those companies, and it has nothing to do with the issue of disputes between large countries".
    According to the recent agreement, the Chinese company "PetroGina" will own the largest share in the West Qurna 1 field after the departure of the American "ExxonMobil", which owned a 22.7% stake in the giant West Qurna 1 oil field in Iraq, which has a capacity of 550 thousand barrels per day. According to the Ministry of Oil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 am