Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Bremer asks his government to sent more troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bremer asks his government to sent more troops Empty Bremer asks his government to sent more troops

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 2:58 pm

Bremer asks his government to sent more troops

Wednesday, 15 October, 2014

The former civil governor of Iraq, Paul Bremer demanded the Government of his country to send more troops to Iraq to fight the Islamic State (IS) which is dominated and controlled several regions and cities.

He said in a televised statement “the war against (IS) will continue for a long time and more troops should be sent to fight” considering withdrawing of his country’s military forces from Iraq a sin. ”

Bremer ruled out ” seeing another war in the region because taking such a decision is difficult,” accusing the former Prime Minister al-Maliki as the “reason of the Iraqi army defeat in front of (IS).”

He said the weak point of the (IS) embodies in its extremist ideology and the militias in Iraq caused a lot of chaos. ”

Bremer served as civil administrator in Iraq after the fall of the former regime in 2003 and continued his work from May 3, 2003 to 30 June 2004 / end

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Bremer asks his government to sent more troops Empty Re: Bremer asks his government to sent more troops

Post by Neno Wed 15 Oct 2014, 4:00 pm

Not totally sure but, I think the Bremer plan was included why we are here... ;)
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Bremer asks his government to sent more troops Empty Re: Bremer asks his government to sent more troops

Post by weslin3 Wed 15 Oct 2014, 4:07 pm

Yep! Think so also!  thumbs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:37 am