Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“We are not planning to withdraw currently.” The Pentagon: We are not aware of notification from Bag

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“We are not planning to withdraw currently.” The Pentagon: We are not aware of notification from Bag Empty “We are not planning to withdraw currently.” The Pentagon: We are not aware of notification from Bag

Post by Rocky Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:37 pm

“We are not planning to withdraw currently.” The Pentagon: We are not aware of notification from Baghdad of a decision to withdraw American forces.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-08 13:23
    Font

Shafaq News/ The US Department of Defense (the Pentagon) said on Monday that it does not currently plan to withdraw its forces, numbering about 2,500 soldiers, from Iraq.
    This comes despite Baghdad announcing last week that it had begun a process aimed at ending the mission of the US-led international military coalition in the country.
    “At this time, I am not aware of any plans (to plan a withdrawal). We remain very focused on the mission of defeating ISIS,” Air Force Major General Patrick Ryder said in a press briefing.
    He added that American forces are in Iraq at the invitation of the government there.
    Ryder said that he was also not aware of any notification from Baghdad to the Ministry of Defense about a decision to withdraw American forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:38 am