Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Sudanese meeting recommends structuring government companies and reforming them financially and ec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - A Sudanese meeting recommends structuring government companies and reforming them financially and ec Empty A Sudanese meeting recommends structuring government companies and reforming them financially and ec

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:23 pm

A Sudanese meeting recommends structuring government companies and reforming them financially and economically

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-28 11:45
    Font

Shafaq News/ A meeting held by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, on Sunday, came out with decisions to carry out comprehensive reforms to government companies and structure them to strengthen the Iraqi economy.

The Sudanese media office stated in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, that the latter chaired the second meeting to follow up on the process of structuring and organizing government companies.

At the beginning of the meeting, Al-Sudani pointed out the importance of this process and the role it represents in the essence of economic reform, subjecting companies to correct economic foundations and standards, stressing that this step lies at the heart of the strategic goal of increasing the contribution of non-oil revenues to national output and income.

The meeting came up with a number of decisions that included general principles for proceeding with the financial and economic reform and structuring of companies, in a way that strengthens the national economy and its stability.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 am