Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Popular Movement: We have many economic options away from American hegemony

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Popular Movement: We have many economic options away from American hegemony Empty Popular Movement: We have many economic options away from American hegemony

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Popular Movement: We have many economic options away from American hegemony[/size]
    • Today 11:10

• 5 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    The head of the Coordinating Body of the Belt and Road Popular Movement, Hussein Al-Karaawi, confirmed on Wednesday that Iraq has many options that push it towards the eastern camp and the Chinese Silk Road in order to serve its economic interests away from American hegemony over this file.

Al-Karaawi told Al-Maalouma, “America and European countries are seeking to establish the Zionist occupation state in the Palestinian territories and extend it towards Iraq and the countries of the region through normalization and economic projects that seek to control it.”
    He added, "The Zionist entity seeks to control the global economy through a group of projects that America and European countries are working on to serve their interests and ensure their existence, after the line of supply ships arriving to it through the Red Sea was cut off."
    He stated that "Iraq does not need the American presence in order to serve and protect its economic interests. Rather, there are many alternatives and options available that push towards Iraq joining China and the Silk Road away from American hegemony." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:13 am