Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
notazbad2000
wciappetta
6 posters

Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading Empty Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading

Post by wciappetta Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:12 am

Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading

09 Mar 2015

The CBI has decided to withdraw the 50 dinar Banknote currency and prevent the circulation in Iraq. 

The bank mentioned in a statement that the bank decided to "pull the banknote of 50 dinars category off trading,", adding that this step wasdue to sthe halt of use by the public in trading activities and based on the authority provided to article 36 of the Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004, adding, "The duration of the replacement category above. is Two months starting from 01/03/2015 until 30/04/2015, "adding that " after the end of the replacement, the banknote becomes void and has no discharge power will not be accepted in the Republic of Iraq. " 

The central bank called the "banks and their branches to replace banknotes without a fee or commission, and the banks must deposit the banknotes in the central bank and its branches for the purpose of registering the equivalent value in the existing accounts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading

Post by notazbad2000 Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 am

It's pretty clear they want all of those 50 Dinar notes out of circulation by the end of April.  It's great to know that there a resource out there that will trade them out for those who have them.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

ultraflh
    ultraflh
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading Empty Re: Central Bank of Iraq Withdraw 50 dinars Banknote from trading

Post by ultraflh Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:11 pm

I talked to Treasury Vault and they said nothing is verified yet on removing them
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:17 pm

The bank mentioned in a statement that the bank decided to "pull the banknote of 50 dinars category off trading,"

Well The Iraq news quotes from a report in their possession, Treasury vault is mistaken and hopefully they are not waiting to see the report show up in English at the CBI site. The 50 id note was meant to be an in country note so they may only show it in Arabic ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:28 pm

[url=http://www.cbi.iq/documents/press for 25-2-2015.pdf]( press release ) due to stop the public from trading cash paper category ( 50 ) dinars [/url][url=http://www.cbi.iq/documents/press for 25-2-2015.pdf]
    [/url]
    25/02/2015

I just translated this link from the Arabic side of the CBI site so yes they have announced officially and you can call Treasury Vault back and inform them of the confirmation... They said this on  2-25-15  Time is wasting for those who have them...

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Sent it to them both... ;)
    ultraflh
    ultraflh
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by ultraflh Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:33 am

Neno  have you heard anymore about this? Like I said treasury Vault said nothing was confirmed. I have alot and dont wanna get stuck with them.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:30 am

trade them in now or have toilet paper after the 30th of next month!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:25 am

ultraflh wrote:Neno  have you heard anymore about this? Like I said treasury Vault said nothing was confirmed. I have alot and dont wanna get stuck with them.

You're giving too much credibility to a currency vendor's opinion especially in light of the fact that CBI has plainly said to the contrary. Now that's more than an opinion it is the stated fact and public intent... There are other options out there to handle  your dilemma. I posted one perhaps you should give them a call... IMO handling the issue earlier will easier as dealers waiting to the last minute are simply going to say sorry it's too late to deal with it. Don't let that happen to you.
    ultraflh
    ultraflh
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by ultraflh Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 am

Wciapetta  where was your option you posted. I really dont wanna get stuck with this toilet paper lol  Thank you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am