Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Zebari: Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars to help bridg

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars to help bridg Empty Zebari: Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars to help bridg

Post by day dreamer Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]Wednesday, March 18 / March 2015 18:25[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [Follow-up where]
     Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said on Wednesday that Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars for five years worth five billion dollars to help it plug in going forward and will soon begin to pay some dues foreign oil companies.

Zebari said in a statement to Reuters, and I followed all of Iraq [where], "for government bonds will start talks with Citibank and Deutsche Bank tomorrow," in reference to the two banks, which Fodthma Baghdad to advise on the deal. "
     "I think in borrowing through the issuance of government bonds worth five billion dollars sold outside Iraq."
    [rtl].[/rtl] And may issue bonds to be five billion dollars a big deal it is difficult for international investors absorbed all at once, especially in light of the lack of political and economic stability in Iraq. Zebari did not elaborate on the release date or financial conditions.
     Zebari said that "his ministry issued treasury bills for the year worth four trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to about $ 3.5 billion in the local market on behalf of the Ministry of Oil and may issue additional authorizations of $ 1.5 billion.
    He said, "Iraq is now owns the necessary funds to pay dues to the international oil companies.
    "I think we will start reimbursing the international oil companies in the first of April."
    Zebari said "we have allocated $ 12 billion in going forward for the oil ministry, but they want more pay dues to the international oil companies in order to stimulate production." Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars to help bridg Empty Re: Zebari: Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars to help bridg

Post by zimi31 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:48 pm

"I think we will start reimbursing the international oil companies in the first of April." 

This sounds like something positive.....    thumbs  keep em coming guys!
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Zebari: Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars to help bridg Empty Re: Zebari: Iraq is considering the issuance of international bonds denominated in dollars to help bridg

Post by wciappetta Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Yeah I'll bet those Bond buyers  before long will lament that they weren't denominated in dinar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:59 pm

zimi31 wrote:"I think we will start reimbursing the international oil companies in the first of April." 

This sounds like something positive.....    thumbs  keep em coming guys!

I like that Peg Bundy she inspires me for example:

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:26 pm

Drying up the money supply:

Zebari said that "his ministry issued treasury bills for the year worth four trillion Iraqi dinars, equivalent to about $ 3.5 billion in the local market on behalf of the Ministry of Oil and may issue additional authorizations of $ 1.5 billion.
    He said, "Iraq is now owns the necessary funds to pay dues to the international oil companies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 am