Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basri: Iraq's transition to "shop shop" dealers policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basri: Iraq's transition to "shop shop" dealers policy Empty Basri: Iraq's transition to "shop shop" dealers policy

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:30 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]

[rtl]Basri: Iraq's transition to "shop shop" dealers policy[/rtl]
    [rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] MP confirmed a coalition of law Zainab Arif visual Saturday that Iraq is turning into a store shopping where politics dealers even emptied all its wealth, and filled their bags and Asubho of the world's wealthy, while the people living in the worst economic crisis. [/rtl]

[rtl]Basri said in a statement received "Sky Press," that "most of the country's security and the legislative, executive and judicial institutions have become full of loopholes that allowed corruption extended Pls tentacles to earn more money the Sacred," a sign that "Iraq has become a store shopping political traders who filled their bags from the people's money ".[/rtl]

[rtl] Visual and called for "real reform revolution begins to hold accountable corrupt and spoilers and ends to change a lot of corrupt faces that have become the strongest in the country," asserting that "the political class is responsible before God and the law of the increase Vaqralhab because they emptied all the bounties of this country."[/rtl]

[rtl]As the optical revealed earlier, that "corruption mafias" were stolen from Iraq's $ 312 billion over ten years, indicating that these funds exist in international banks.[/rtl]

[rtl]And confirmed that the current Iraqi government responsible for the recovery of Iraqi funds looted by mafias administrative and financial corruption within a decade ago and in the international banks and the names of senior mafia corruption that still exist under the shadow of political headlines and political cover in the political process.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:58 am