Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump's backing away from his opinion in favor of the Iraq war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump's backing away from his opinion in favor of the Iraq war Empty Trump's backing away from his opinion in favor of the Iraq war

Post by Rocky Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:13 am

Trump's backing away from his opinion in favor of the Iraq war

Friday 19-02-2016 | 4:32:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    H d

Twilight News Donald Trump is a likely candidate for the US presidential elections / he said, was opposed to the Iraq war in 2003, a statement that comes after it appeared on the surface of an interview in 2002.
    During an interview before the outbreak of war re-published by the site "Bzvid", and according to the Word in audio recording, broadcaster Howard Stern asked Trump whether he supported the invasion of Iraq, he replied: "Yes I think so."
    The billionaire real estate tycoon and former reality TV star, who leads the Republican race to run for president on the eighth of November, has submitted his opposition to the 2003 invasion of Iraq as evidence of his experience in foreign policy.
    But his criticism of the decision by former US President George W. Bush has angered some in the Republican Party in the state of South Carolina, which is witnessing Saturday's primaries in the Republican race.
    Trump's comments came Thursday after one of the participants said at a seminar hosted by TV channel CNN he was shocked when Trump accused Bush of lying about the reasons that pushed him to the invasion of Iraq during a recent debate among potential Republican candidates, and Trump was referring to allegations proven false for Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction.
    Trump slipped a little bit about his criticism of Bush, saying that the reasons for the war were not clear, but he said that the invasion was not justified and contributed to the spreading unrest in the Middle East.
    Trump said that the invasion of Iraq "may be the worst decision of any president in the history of this country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:36 am