Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

U.S. Embassy Urges Citizens in Brussels to Shelter in Place

Lobo
    Lobo

U.S. Embassy Urges Citizens in Brussels to Shelter in Place Empty U.S. Embassy Urges Citizens in Brussels to Shelter in Place

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:26 pm

U.S. Embassy Urges Citizens in Brussels to Shelter in Place

Peter Chapman
    March 22, 2016 — 2:22 AM PDT

The U.S. Embassy recommends American citizens in the Belgian capital shelter in place and avoid all public transportation.
    The Embassy said in a statement that citizens should “take the appropriate steps to bolster your personal security.”
    “The U.S. Embassy reminds U.S. citizens that Belgium is at a threat rating of Level 4, or ‘serious and imminent attack.’ Such events can take place with little or no notice,” it said.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-22/u-s-embassy-urges-citizens-in-brussels-to-shelter-in-place

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am