Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Muslim Book Store

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Muslim Book Store Empty Muslim Book Store

Post by wciappetta Fri 13 May 2016, 6:46 am

So, I was walking downtown and I saw that there was a "Muslim Book Store."   I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim book store, so I went in. 

As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk gave me the stink eye but asked if he could help me.

I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked,

"Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. immigration policy regarding Muslims and illegal aliens?"

The clerk said, "Kiss my ass, get out, and stay out!"

I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"

lol!

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Muslim Book Store Empty Re: Muslim Book Store

Post by Diamond Fri 13 May 2016, 6:50 am

ward please say you wouldn't mind me using your joke in public!! funny
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Fri 13 May 2016, 6:52 am

take it!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Thu 19 May 2016, 4:52 am

Too funny! lol!

Ahh, I have so many of these jokes to share  --- get them often .. but scared to post ...

Hmmm .... but you can always temp me.

a
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Thu 19 May 2016, 8:08 pm

pleaseeeeee.... how's that?

fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 19 May 2016, 9:05 pm

love it!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sat 21 May 2016, 4:17 am

Dear W and Fonz,

Actually my hubby's friends send him these jokes  -  of course I get to read them.
    Some I pass on to my gal friends.

After searching his emails back for a few weeks I finally found one that is funny.

So here it goes --- hoping Neno won't band me from his forum.

[size=32]Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario says [/size]
    [size=32]"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in  Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance." [/size]
    [size=32]"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot."[/size]
     [size=32]"Next door should be  a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called “Iraq of Ribs."[/size]
     [size=32]“Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modelling the goods, and on the other side a liquor store called Morehammered."[/size]
     [size=32]"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us.”[/size]
     [size=32]Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on. And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past your bedtime, or its midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.[/size]

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 21 May 2016, 6:29 am

Wow that was perfect! and hysterical...thanks

Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sat 21 May 2016, 3:31 pm

funny funny funny 

Ann, PLEASE keep posting, this was great and am passing it on.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Sat 21 May 2016, 5:59 pm

Glad you had a giggle.

Oh yeah .... the subject title for this joke is ...   Tolerance   (forgot to type it in)
    You prob had it figured out by the end.

a

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:01 am