Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Airways is considering lowering ticket prices and seeks to open new lines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Airways is considering lowering ticket prices and seeks to open new lines Empty Iraqi Airways is considering lowering ticket prices and seeks to open new lines

Post by Rocky Thu May 19, 2016 4:10 am

[ltr]Iraqi Airways is considering lowering ticket prices and seeks to open new lines[/ltr]

Since 18/05/2016 21:14 pm (Baghdad time)

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussain Abtan Iraqi Airways reduced fares tickets for passengers Iraqi Airways in order to achieve a real full of trips the company.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement issued by the Ministry of Transport received / balances News / copy of the Minister of Transport and agency Abdul Hussein Abtan face of Iraqi Airways reduced fares tickets for passengers Iraqi Airways in order to achieve a real full of trips the company, especially remote countries such as China, Russia and the rest of the world. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that the measure would contribute to "maximize resources and activate the opening of new lines to expand its flights to Tunisia and Belarus Sharm el-Sheikh."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussein Abtan that "self-financing companies (ports - Shipping - private transport - land - travelers and delegations - rail - implementation of transport projects - Iraqi Airways) Sttolq take a role in budget support through the profits that will achieve good and private planning employees ", past to say" we are in cooperation with the staff of these companies are working to create an atmosphere of fruitful cooperation to improve performance and achieve the goals established for this company to provide public service and distinguished citizen decent. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M h n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:13 am