Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari heads the Iraqi delegation to the Arab Summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari heads the Iraqi delegation to the Arab Summit Empty Jaafari heads the Iraqi delegation to the Arab Summit

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jaafari heads the Iraqi delegation to the Arab Summit

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

An informed political source, on Sunday, that the President Fuad Masum, will not participate in the Arab Summit to be held in theMauritanian capital Nouakchott on Monday, as he emphasized that Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari, will head the Iraqi delegation ,who will attend the summit. 
    The source said in an interview ( long - Presse), " the President of the Republic Fuad Masum , will not participate in the Arab Summit which will be held on Monday, in the Mauritanian capital , Nouakchott , without giving reasons." 
    the source, who requested anonymity, that " the agreement stipulates that the heads Minister Foreign Ibrahim al - Jaafari , the Iraqi delegation , who will attend the Arab Summit concerning its session , the 27th. " 
    the leaders and Arab leaders have held 37 summit , including the Conference (23) ordinary summit and (14) extraordinary summit required by emerging conditions in the Arab world, it began in may / may general 1946 convening of the summit (Anshas) emergency in Egypt to support the Palestinian cause and help the Arab peoples to gain independence from the colonial power.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:11 am