Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zubai calls on political parties to speed up the registration of their parties in the Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zubai calls on political parties to speed up the registration of their parties in the Commission Empty Zubai calls on political parties to speed up the registration of their parties in the Commission

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 5:34 am

[size=30]Zubai calls on political parties to speed up the registration of their parties in the Commission[/size]
    28/07/2016 12:22 | Number of Views: 63
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Called on the Vice President of the Board of Commissioners in the election commission Kata Zubai Today, all political parties in Iraq, whether newly formed or an old problem that previously participated in the elections, to speed up the review of the Electoral Commission / circle of political parties and organizations.
    Zobaie said in a statement received "direction Press", a copy of "the number of parties that have applied for registration up to this day amounted to (45) of them political party (13), a new party, while the number of parties that have submitted for registration, which participated in the previous electoral processes reached (32 ) political party, pointing out that the "clock is ticking and there is a time to identify and date installed in the law of the registration process after the republic presidency approval was published in the official Gazette.
    The "House of Representatives initiated the law of parties and political organizations, No. (36) for the year 2015 and ratified by the Presidency of the Republic was published in the Official Gazette Commission and taken action in the formation of the Department of party affairs and issued instructions and procedures and rules of conduct for the purpose of working on the reception of applications for registration in accordance with the law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 6:45 am