Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki and Barzani agree to resolve the peshmerga files and article 140 and provincial borders

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Maliki and Barzani agree to resolve the peshmerga files and article 140 and provincial borders Empty Al-Maliki and Barzani agree to resolve the peshmerga files and article 140 and provincial borders

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 09 Jun 2013, 3:26 pm

Al-Maliki and Barzani agree to resolve the peshmerga files and article 140 and provincial borders
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Published: 4: 54 pm, June 9, 2013 Editor: ipa 2

malikibarzni

Erbil (IBA). Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the agreement with the President of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani on the solution file for the Kurdistan regional guard forces (Peshmerga) as well as article 140 of the constitutional limits of the disputed provinces.

Al-Maliki said at a joint press conference with Barzani in Arbil said in reply to a question concerning the amendment of the Constitution that "this issue (modified) to a popular vote. Any amendment must be in accordance with the votes even if one character has changed. "

"We agreed (with Kurdish officials) on some issues (contentious) mthlalbishamrkh and article 140. There must be a census.

Al-Maliki did not mention further on the matter, but noted that the Census will resolve many differences, he said, "we intend to aliagraeh this year."

"We agreed to activate the project within the provinces of President glory Taliban, now in Parliament, and it should offer in its agenda."

"I am delighted we have and a magic wand to solve all the problems at once but vialaradh, there must be introductions we work."

Barzani said "we consider the visit the task and start to solve all the problems."

"In our meetings, public and private, agreed to activate the high commissions and other subsidiary, we remove the problems, we have agreed to deal with them in a brotherly manner."

The Federal Governments and the Kurdistan region may form committees during the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Government nechirvan Barzani last month to Baghdad to resolve outstanding issues.

Kurdistan region President stressed that "the Constitution is the thing thing happened."

It was Al-Maliki arrived Wednesday morning to Arbil to hold a cabinet meeting there in the context of resolving contentious issues outstanding with Kurdistan.(End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:05 am