Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister apologizes for participating in the informal meeting of oil-producing countries in Turk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister apologizes for participating in the informal meeting of oil-producing countries in Turk Empty Oil Minister apologizes for participating in the informal meeting of oil-producing countries in Turk

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2016, 5:25 am

[size=30]Oil Minister apologizes for participating in the informal meeting of oil-producing countries in Turkey[/size]
    10/10/2016 11:46 | Number of Views: 152
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]I apologized Oil Minister Ali Jabbar Allaibi from participating in the informal ministerial meeting of oil-producing countries, who start work on the sidelines of the energy forum in Turkey.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the transfer of an official statement of the Ministry of Oil ministry spokesman Assem Jihad got "direction Press" a copy of it saying: "The oil minister Jabbar Ali Allaibi apologized for participating in these meetings because of his affiliations prior and his busy meetings and important meetings with national companies in Baghdad and the provinces, which relate to plans for the advancement of the oil sector. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Jihad said that "the oil minister stressed Iraq's desire to communicate with the producing countries within OPEC or abroad in order to reach decisions aimed at boosting oil prices in world markets and that Iraq had played an important role in Algiers in order to bridge the gap in viewpoints between Saudi Arabia and Iran, and this is what led to the agreement to reduce OPEC production for the first time since the economic crisis that hit the countries of the world. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]He concluded Jihad: "The oil minister Jabbarali Allaibi will participate in the meetings of OPEC end of next month, and expressed his hope in the producing countries to reach solutions and decisions with a mission to push oil prices to levels satisfactory to all.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted that the Algerian Energy Minister Noureddine Bouterfa, announced last Thursday for a meeting of oil producers within the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries "OPEC", and outside, between the eighth and the tenth of October of this, in Istanbul, Turkey to discuss the situation of the market.[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 5:57 am