Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar planning for "light": the province has great investment opportunities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar planning for "light": the province has great investment opportunities Empty Anbar planning for "light": the province has great investment opportunities

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Dec 2016, 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anbar planning for "light": the province has great investment opportunities

Nur News / Anbar 
    announced the Chairman of the Committee Altaktt in the Anbar province Yahya Mohammadi, said the large investment opportunities in the province, and there are a variety of economic resources will contribute tothe development and improvement of the economic situation in Anbar and Iraq in general. 
    Among Mohammadi told the "Nur News" today, he said that " the local government of Anbar working in order to attract foreign investment to contribute to the rebuilding and reconstruction taking place in theprovince after its liberation from Daesh terrorist gangs." 
    He explained that " the geographical location of Inbar and the presence of several border outlets linked with neighboring Arab countries in addition to natural resources from the huge gas and phosphate glass and Kim and others, large areas of farmland makes it unique place to invest." 
    Mohammadi said, that "there were several A_i_marah projects for global companies operating in theprovince before entering the terrorism it, but stopped because of security events and control organization Daesh large parts of Anbar." 
    A member of the Anbar provincial council, said that " the stability of the political and security situation witnessed by the province gives the message reassuring to investors and capital to enter Anbar and work in all industrial, commercial and agricultural areas, thereby contributing to the elimination of unemployment and improve the national economy and increase the financial resources of the country."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:29 am