Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank confirms the availability of financial liquidity for the salaries of Education

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank confirms the availability of financial liquidity for the salaries of Education Empty Rafidain Bank confirms the availability of financial liquidity for the salaries of Education

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:13 am

Rafidain Bank confirms the availability of financial liquidity for the salaries of Education

Economy News / Baghdad ...

Confirmed the Rafidain Bank, on Monday, financial liquidity provides for the disbursement of the directorates of the Ministry of Education salaries.

The flags of the bank in a statement received "Economy News" that "some school districts delayed salaries in Baghdad to be converted from the Ministry of Education to the provincial councils and are available to our financial liquidity for the disbursement of salaries."
    And that "the case of delivery of paychecks for the branches of the bank will be disbursed without delay."
    The departments of government, including education in the province of Baghdad complained that the delay paying salaries to its staff and teaching staff this month as scheduled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:12 am