Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Committee on Economic Affairs agrees to support the Iraqi industry decisions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Committee on Economic Affairs agrees to support the Iraqi industry decisions Empty The Committee on Economic Affairs agrees to support the Iraqi industry decisions

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 2:50 am

[size=30]The Committee on Economic Affairs agrees to support the Iraqi industry decisions[/size]
    15/02/2017 09:29 | Number of Views: 99
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad 

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced the approval of the Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers on new resolutions supporting the Iraqi industry.

According to a ministry statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, that "the Committee on Economic Affairs approved the declaration of petrochemicals, fertilizer and fertilizer phosphate companies to invest or participation with the private sector, according to the Companies Act No. 22 of 1997 in addition to the inclusion of the project beacon for Petrochemical Industries within the investment plan and bind Basra province to provide all facilities regarding the allocation of land the project and the oil Ministry with regard to gas prices. "

As the Committee recommended "the establishment of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals in agreement with the beneficiaries on the treatment of letters of guarantee and agree to hold a deliberative meeting between the ministries of health, planning and industry to study the possibility of exemption of the Arab Company for antibiotics (Akai) from the delay penalties and other decisions."

It is said that the Commission had already Alzamt the Ministry of Electricity to buy products manufactured in my company Diyala public Ur subsidiaries to the Ministry of Industry and Minerals and recommendation to the Council of Ministers to approve Protection Products Act and oblige the Ministry of Agriculture to purchase their requirements from fertilizer manufacturer in the General Company for the manufacture of fertilizers, the ministry according to the energy production and needs in addition to the approval of the rehabilitation project of the production of liquid oils, detergents lines in the General Company for food products and a recommendation to the Council of Ministers for approval to cancel the assignment and apply the terms of the solution consensual on the contract signed between the State Company for drugs and Medical Supplies Inc. Ghiath Sukhtian Jordan. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:16 am