Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balsour..aatqal nine Iraqi refugees in Austria on charges of raping a German woman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balsour..aatqal nine Iraqi refugees in Austria on charges of raping a German woman Empty Balsour..aatqal nine Iraqi refugees in Austria on charges of raping a German woman

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2017, 1:17 am

[ltr]Balsour..aatqal nine Iraqi refugees in Austria on charges of raping a German woman[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vienna - Iraq Press - February 24: threw security authorities in Austria, arrested nine Iraqi asylum seekers and refugees in Austria because of theallegation of raping a German woman in the 28-year - old at the Vienna New Year 's Day, accordingto what I said Austrian police, in the case of It isexpected to give rise to a public debate on immigration and crime. Austria and has not been witnessed in the German city of Cologne to New Year 's Eve, when hundreds of police told the women they had been attacked and physical touching and theft by groups of men. But some immigrants were charged a few cases of sexual assault in Austria, which has helped to increase the stresses of public opinion toward the open door policy, also led events in Cologne in Germany.

And he took advantage of the far - right Freedom Party , who lead opinion polls, those cases in which immigrants accused of committing crimes, to press for the adoption of policies more restrictive.

And are likely to be the issue of immigration a central issue in the presidential re - election on 2 October.

He was arrested on nine Iraqis - who are aged between 21 and 47 years - in Vienna and in other regions through the end of the week, but they deny any wrongdoing, according to the police spokesman said.

And he gave all of them for asylum, and some of them got it. And they charged with assault on a German woman, who was visiting her friend in the city in an apartment, where he lives , two Iraqi men.

According to a police statement that the Austrian "suspected crime may be on what is likely exploited drunk immersive where the victim is ."

The German women - who hails from the state of Saxony , North Lore - attending a ceremony at the Square in central Vienna, does not remember what happened between the hours of 2:00, the time when I woke up in the apartment at about 6:00, according to what was said by the police. Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:25 pm