Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

and Washington had : look ban on 14 other nations File

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

and Washington had : look ban on 14 other nations File Empty and Washington had : look ban on 14 other nations File

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2017, 4:08 am

[size=32]
    and Washington had : look ban on 14 other nations File[/size]
     and Washington had : look ban on 14 other nations File Secretary%20of%20Homeland%20Security%20John%20Kelly

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / said US Secretary of Homeland Security, John Kelly, said that there are nearly 14 countries surrounded doubts its potential in the field of classification of suspected members of Islamic groups and identify them, but said he was not sure of the possibility of expanding the list of banning modified entry announced by the White House recently and delete the name of Iraq Of which. 
    Kelly, who was speaking in an interview with Cnn, did not disclose the names of the States referred to, saying only: "There are 13 or 14 countries , look at that .. I do not think that the ban list will expand, but there are other countries, such as Iraq, we will ask them to improve levels cooperate with us to get them the information will help us to protect our country. " 
    US minister continued by saying: "I do not want to speculate, but there are 13 or 14 other nations, not all Muslim countries , but not all in the Middle East, but we have doubts about our confidence in its ability to investigate and identify the terrorists and condition were not able to work to strengthen those capabilities have Vsttdhael access for its citizens to our territory. " 
    He reiterated Kelly , the US administration 's position that refuses to consider the decision " a ban on the entry of Muslims" , saying: "It is not a ban on Muslims, there are three states of the six included in the resolution placed on the list of supporting terrorism countries and we can not rely on their governments. Resolution is not about Muslims , there are 51 countries Islamist in the world. " 
    It is noteworthy that the US president, Donald Trump, on Monday signed a new executive order the prohibition of travel for the citizens of six Islamic state, and excluded the decision of the new Iraq after a major diplomatic effort by the Iraqi government at this level for only six countries are Iran, Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Libya and Yemen.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm