Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Scabs

csd9013
    csd9013

Scabs Empty Scabs

Post by csd9013 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 am

Scabs.

As children we picked at them and it would take forever to heal. 
    As adults, we have them, too. But not likely from riding our bike too fast around the corner, falling out of the tree, or sliding into third base.

They are unhealed scabs on our heart.

Maybe it is an old scab from days gone by. 
    Or perhaps the scab is fairly new and we are still feeling the pain.

Scabs in life can cause us to be bitter, angry, mad, or sad. We all know what that can lead to in our lives. Revenge. And revenge steals the joy from our days.

There comes a time when we must stop trying to get even with those who have done us wrong. We must stop walking around smelling like smoke from the person who burned us.

Allow God to heal the scab and enjoy life again. Don’t allow the scabs to steal the limited supply of days in our lives. Let’s use them to soar not to sour. Let's get even with those who have done us right!

1Thessalonians 5:15 “Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.”

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am