Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump "publish" the judges in immigration centers "to speed up theprocedures . "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump "publish" the judges in immigration centers "to speed up theprocedures . " Empty Trump "publish" the judges in immigration centers "to speed up theprocedures . "

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Mar 2017, 4:10 am

[size=32]
    Trump "publish" the judges in immigration centers "to speed up theprocedures . "[/size]
     Trump "publish" the judges in immigration centers "to speed up theprocedures . " 1-925772

Twilight News    

17 Hours Ago

Twilight News / US Department of Justice plans to distribute 50 judges on the immigration centers across the country, in order to speed up special procedures such as migrants deported or granted asylum. 
    It quoted "Reuters" Friday exporters that the ministry is also considering the idea that judges from six in the morning until ten pm stay on to work in the two sessions of work so that they look more issues. 
    The move comes in implementation Executive Order issued by President Donald Trump on the 25th of January, and aims to speed up the pace of deportations and immigration detention in centers dedicated to it until the consideration of their cases, especially with the presence of some 550 thousand the issue will not be seen in some years ago. 
    The judges who will Stozaahm the Ministry of Justice to determine whether it should be given the protection of migrants , such as granting them asylum or whether they should be deported. 
    And works a few judges of the detention centers , but most of them are working in courts across the country.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:19 pm