Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama’s Deceit Dead In The Water! Sessions Just Dropped Crushing News That Will Finish Him For Good!

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama’s Deceit Dead In The Water! Sessions Just Dropped Crushing News That Will Finish Him For Good! Empty Obama’s Deceit Dead In The Water! Sessions Just Dropped Crushing News That Will Finish Him For Good!

Post by Lobo Sat 11 Mar 2017, 7:58 pm

Obama’s Deceit Dead In The Water! Sessions Just Dropped Crushing News That Will Finish Him For Good! (Video)
    Saturday, March 11, 2017 3:03

Obama’s Deceit Dead In The Water! Sessions Just Dropped Crushing News That Will Finish Him For Good! Splash-trump-a1%282%29
    The Conservative Tribune reports, Attorney General Jeff Sessions revealed during an interview Thursday that he was possibly open to appointing someone outside the Trump administration to review the actions taken by former President Barack Obama’s Department of Justice.
    Barack Hussein Obama II is an American politician who served as the 44th President of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
    Jefferson Beauregard “Jeff” Sessions III is an American politician and lawyer who is the 84th Attorney General of the United States.
    USE LINK FOR VIDEO -
    http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2017/03/obamas-deceit-dead-in-the-water-sessions-just-dropped-crushing-news-that-will-finish-him-for-good-video-2489361.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:17 pm