Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
Screwball
Rocky
6 posters

Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff" Empty Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff"

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jul 2013, 4:09 am

Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff"

Created on Saturday, July 27 / July 2013 18:16

Baghdad / Orr News

She said the Parliamentary Committee on the economy The General Authority for Customs told her not to readiness for the application of the customs tariff law stating that this law needs to be a long time to implement it.

Committee member said Abdul Hussein Abtan, "The General Authority for Customs told the parliamentary economic committee to postpone the application of the law, despite that Agherarah came after a request from the government." He added that "the customs department said it was not ready in terms of administrative law enforcement." It is noteworthy that the customs tariff law came at the request of the federal government to protect the product and the consumer law was passed in the House of Representatives last year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff" Empty Re: Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff"

Post by Screwball Mon 29 Jul 2013, 5:18 am

Ready! Not ready! Ready! Not ready! Lol....
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff" Empty Re: Abtan: Customs told us the lack of readiness for the implementation of the "customs tariff"

Post by weslin3 Mon 29 Jul 2013, 8:05 am

Wonder who is going to win; Federal government or economic committee?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 29 Jul 2013, 8:20 am

Screwball wrote:Ready! Not ready! Ready! Not ready! Lol....

no kidding,if memory serves,i believe my father used to refer to this as a goat roping.but it is iraq so who knows.these people have mastered the art of dragging a$$.
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Mon 29 Jul 2013, 8:52 am

I bet in a couple of hours we will get a new one stateing they r ready now !!!!!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 29 Jul 2013, 8:52 am

fonz1951 wrote:

no kidding,if memory serves,i believe my father used to refer to this as a goat roping.but it is iraq so who knows.these people have mastered the art of dragging a$$.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:33 pm