Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US State Department: the pkk a terrorist organization and should be removed from Sinjar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US State Department: the pkk a terrorist organization and should be removed from Sinjar Empty US State Department: the pkk a terrorist organization and should be removed from Sinjar

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 4:24 am

US State Department: the pkk a terrorist organization and should be removed from Sinjar

Last updated: March 2017 - 11:59 14
    BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq in the first comment from the administration President of the United States, Donald Trump, Tuesday, about the presence of the Kurdistan Workers ' Party in Sinjar, said a spokesman for the US State Department, he was "no place for the PKK in this battle, which is for us foreign terrorist organization. " He said the ministry's spokesman, Mark Toner, in his press conference today: "The Kurdistan Regional Government and Baghdad government bargaining on western Nineveh and private Sinjar, to restore stability to the areas liberated from the grip of Daesh" And on the clashes in recent Sinjar between Peshmerga Rouge forces and a group of armed belonging to the PKK, the US official said that his country is familiar with the events and seeks to reduce Altotrut.ooodh Toner: "we often talked about the complexities in these areas, and we understand that there is some tension in the region, especially with regard to party, the Kurdistan workers', we see that there is not a place the PKK in Sinjar, for us is a foreign terrorist organization ".oamady uS State Department spokesman saying that the uS presidential envoy to the war against Daesh, Brett Macgork, was in Iraq and Kurdistan over the past few days, adding:" continue dialogue with Turkey and Iraq, and representatives Iraq, including the Kurdish forces, to remove these tensions, "he continued," We want to remove all tensions and focus on the war against Daesh. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:05 am