Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank announces the opening of a branch north of Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank announces the opening of a branch north of Baghdad Empty Rasheed Bank announces the opening of a branch north of Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2017, 1:11 am

Rasheed Bank announces the opening of a branch north of Baghdad

economy  Since 14.03.2017 at 12:49 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad balances News
    Rasheed Bank opened, on Tuesday, a branch in Husseiniya area, north of Baghdad.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the bank opened a branch in his Husseiniya area to provide services to the people of the region and surrounding areas."
    The statement added that "the bank has a plan for the rehabilitation of all its branches in areas that have been liberated from the control of the organization Daesh terrorist."
    He pointed out that "the rehabilitation of the bank has 12 branches in Baghdad and is seeking to rehabilitate the rest of the rest of its branches and other Iraqi provinces," .anthy 29 / A 43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:36 pm