Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq receives 1st batch of Korean fighter jets

jedi17
    jedi17

Iraq receives 1st batch of Korean fighter jets Empty Iraq receives 1st batch of Korean fighter jets

Post by jedi17 Thu 16 Mar 2017, 7:46 pm

Iraq receives 1st batch of Korean fighter jets

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Iraq received on Thursday a first batch of 24 South Korea-made T50 fighter jets, said the commander of the air forces.

Anwar Hamma did not mention the number of fighters included in the delivery, but said they were accompanied with all supplementary equipment as well as the a first batch of Iraqi pilots and maintenance technicians trained in Korea on conducting and maintaining the fighters.

Iraq and South Korea clinched the deal for the aircraft delivery in 2013, initially slating it for April 2016 before postponing to the first quarter of 2017.

Hamma said the fighter jets would go into service sooner to engage in airstrikes targeting Islamic State militants.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:34 am