Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament postpones interview candidates for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament postpones interview candidates for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Empty Parliament postpones interview candidates for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Mar 2017, 2:15 am

Parliament postpones interview candidates for the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights

 Baghdad / term

He revealed a member of the Parliamentary Commission on Human Rights, Ashwaq dry, the postponement of the interview with the finalists of candidates for membership of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, with the delay attributed to the lack of a representative attend a United Nations session interview. She said dry in a statement received (range), a copy of it, that "it is scheduled to take place today, the interview with the finalists of the candidates for the interview, to select new members of the High Commissioner for Human Rights , " indicating that "failure to attend the United Nations representative was a reason to postpone the meeting until further notice ".
    She said Vice President of the Committee of Experts tasked with choosing members of the Human Rights Commission, that " the legal adviser to the speaker of parliament, he replied to a query presented to him by the Committee of Experts on the role of the United Nations in the process of selecting new members of the Commission, and the answer is , that the role of the United Nations is monitoring only, do not be a party to vote on the selection of members. "
    She continued dry, that " the United Nations is now, discussing its position in the subscription process control or not, and even though it asked the Committee of Experts to continue to conduct the interview, but the Committee considered pending the resolution of the situation in order to preserve the transparency of the conduct of the process of selecting new members of the Commission of Human Rights."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:59 am