Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices rise slightly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices rise slightly Empty Oil prices rise slightly

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 2:54 am

Oil prices rise slightly

21/03/2017

Oil prices rose on Tuesday, under the effect of the purchase of operations at attractive prices and amid hopes that the extended Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to reduce production of black gold.
    And about 03.30 pm GMT, the price of light sweet crude rose (light sweet infraction,) US reference crude for delivery in April 12 cents at $ 48.34 in electronic trade in Asia.
    Also it won the price per barrel of Brent North Sea oil European Reference May 20 cents delivery, to $ 51.82.
    Analysts believe that investors are attracted by the purchase prices and good operations encouraged by reports that OPEC was ready for what seems to further reduce its production after the end of June in order to restore balance to the market, provided that the producing countries that are not members of the organization is committed to this.
    The OPEC concluded at the end of 2016 to cut production agreements between their countries and with countries outside the organization, during the first half of 2017, boosting prices, which reached more than fifty dollars. This encouraged the American producers of shale oil, raising fears of an excessive display again in the markets.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156061.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:47 pm