Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: tie Iraq to the long-term loans would affect the country's economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: tie Iraq to the long-term loans would affect the country's economy Empty Deputy: tie Iraq to the long-term loans would affect the country's economy

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:49 am

Deputy: tie Iraq to the long-term loans would affect the country's economy

Date: 21/03/2017 11:35
    Dollar

Information / Baghdad ..

He warned the National Alliance MP Rashid al-Yassiri, Tuesday, that link Iraq with loans far-reaching influence on the economic situation in general in the future.

Yasiri said in a statement received / information /, copy it, that "the issue of linking Iraq's long-term loans will adversely affect the economic reality" and called on "the government to develop plans for the future of Iraq to avoid large loans that impact negatively on the Iraqi government."

He Yasiri, that "borrowing Iraq from the IMF and World Bank, he will be subject to international standards and requirements," adding that "close to the International Monetary Fund said earlier that Iraq is expected to face a funding gap of up to $ 17 billion in the current year is not able to measure more money. " Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:28 am