Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China: the number of terrorist attacks has fallen but the threat remains high

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China: the number of terrorist attacks has fallen but the threat remains high Empty China: the number of terrorist attacks has fallen but the threat remains high

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Mar 2017, 3:58 am

China: the number of terrorist attacks has fallen but the threat remains high

Date: 21/03/2017 08:55
    China

Information / Baghdad ..

Confirmed state media tray, Tuesday, that the number of violent attacks by "terrorist cells" in China fell due to increased security measures, however, they also quoted as saying that attempts to level of violence remains high experts.

China says it faces a serious threat from violent extremism, especially in the Xinjiang region in the west of the country, where hundreds of people were killed in recent years in disturbances between Uygur race who converts to Islam Chinese, the majority ethnic Han.

Officials say there is a campaign waged by separatists want an independent state called East Turkestan. But human rights groups question the existence of a cohesive militant group in Xinjiang Uygur says the wrath of the repressive policies of China is responsible for the largest degree of unrest.

The newspaper "China Daily" published in English, quoting data of the Law Institute of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said that "violent attacks include terrorist cells or came masterminding including" dropped in 2016.

However, Li Wei, an expert in the field of counter-terrorism in the Chinese Institutes of Contemporary International Relations, told China Daily "People have to realize that it was thwarting further attacks in the planning stage. We have not seen a significant decrease in the number of attempted attacks. "

The newspaper said that the academy did not provide numbers. She added that several "suspected terrorists" were born in the eighties and nineties of the last century and that many of the cells formed between family members. Finished / 25 p.

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/21/world/140814

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:18 pm