Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TERROR AT UK PARLIAMENT COP STABBED, PEDESTRIANS MOWED DOWN

Lobo
    Lobo

Parliament -  TERROR AT UK PARLIAMENT COP STABBED, PEDESTRIANS MOWED DOWN  Empty TERROR AT UK PARLIAMENT COP STABBED, PEDESTRIANS MOWED DOWN

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Mar 2017, 1:12 pm

[size=undefined] TERROR AT UK PARLIAMENT
    COP STABBED, PEDESTRIANS MOWED DOWN[/size]

BREAKING NEWS: At least two dead and a dozen hurt - some with 'catastrophic injuries' - after car driven by 'Asian' knifeman mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before he is shot attacking police in grounds of Parliament 

• Four-wheel drive car said to have driven over Westminster Bridge knocking down pedestrians this afternoon
    • Victims were said to have been left scattered in the road, with some knocked into the River Thames
    • Emergency services  treated at least 10 injured people on the bridge, with one woman dead under a bus 
    • 'Asian' knifeman got into the grounds of Parliament where he reportedly stabbed a police officer
    • The 'middle-aged' attacker was then shot by armed officers as armed anti-terror police flooded the area
    • Parliament was suspended and the Prime Minister was rushed from the scene in her official car

USE LINK - article and photos
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html#ixzz4c4qKtzxD

TWO DEAD, OTHERS WITH 'CATASTROPHIC' INJURIES...
    PM MAY '40 YARDS FROM ATTACK'...
    FIRST PHOTO OF SUSPECT...
    ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BRUSSELS MASSACRE...
    SKY NEWS LIVE...

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:17 pm