Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Columbus Blue Jackets

jedi17
    jedi17

73 -   Columbus Blue Jackets Empty Columbus Blue Jackets

Post by jedi17 Fri 24 Mar 2017, 8:31 pm

Post Battle #73 vs. the Washington Capitals
    March 24, 2017, 12:53 PM ET [5 Comments]
    Paul Berthelot
    Columbus Blue Jackets Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Final Score: Capitals 2 – Blue Jackets 1

Game Summary

Sergei Bobrovsky. Not sure what else needs to be said about that game. This was a tough game for the Jackets playing the second half of a back to back against the top team in the league. The Capitals took it to the Jackets pumping 45 shots at Bobrovsky including a 16-6 throttling in the second period.

The Capitals completely controlled the game they had a 67.98% Corsi at 5 on 5. The 32.11% recorded by the Jackets is their lowest in a game this season. Bobrovksy though single-handedly kept the Jackets in the game and was the sole reason they got any points. He made 44 saves and as Sam Gagner says in the clip below, he made them look easy.

Bobrovsky has been on fire for the past couple weeks and has positioned himself as the Vezina front-runner. He’s brought his save percentage up to .932 which ties his career high. He now leads all goalies who have played at least 30 games in save percentage, goals against average, wins and is tied for fourth in shutouts. Devan Dubnyk and Braden Holtby have been good but both have dropped off just ever so slightly to let Bobrovksy take over.

The Jackets scored just the one goal. It came courtesy of Seth Jones.

The goal was his 11th of the season and 40th point. He and Zach Werenski both have 40 points, giving the Jackets two 40 point defencemen for the time in their history. These two are both so young and already so good, give them some more development time and this could be one of the best if not the best defence pair in the leagu

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:02 pm