Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Columbus Blue Jackets

jedi17
    jedi17

Columbus Blue Jackets  Empty Columbus Blue Jackets

Post by jedi17 Fri 10 Feb 2017, 7:16 pm

Post Battle #53 vs. the Vancouver Canucks 
    February 10, 2017, 11:58 AM ET [4 Comments]
    Paul Berthelot
     Columbus Blue Jackets  Clb Columbus Blue Jackets Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Final Score: Canucks 3 – Blue Jackets 0 

Game Summary

The Jackets started this game well and that’s the only positive thing you can take away from the game. They played poorly the whole night outside of a couple good shifts. Any chances they did get were smothered by Ryan Miller. You add those two together and end up with a 3-0 shutout loss at home. 

Between this game and the New Jersey game the Jackets are playing some of their worst hockey of the season. They are plenty of players who are struggling but the area that stands out the most in the power play. They weren’t going to convert on the close to 30% rate they had during the streak, so this regression was expected. The frustrating part is how they have regressed. They are not getting the same chances with the man advantage because teams have adjusted. Vancouver did a great job at this; they knew exactly where the Jackets were going to enter the zone and stacked the blue line accordingly. The Jacket failed to adjust and as a result the Jackets went 0-for-2 on the power play with no shots. 

The one Jacket to at least have a decent game was Sergei Bobrovsky. His overall line doesn’t look great, three goals on 24 shots for an .875 save percentage, but he made some very big saves and kept the game respectable. 

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 5:13 pm