Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Times: My goal visit to Saudi Arabia trade and security, not human rights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Times: My goal visit to Saudi Arabia trade and security, not human rights Empty The Times: My goal visit to Saudi Arabia trade and security, not human rights

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:22 am

The Times: My goal visit to Saudi Arabia trade and security, not human rights

06/04/201

He debunked the newspaper "The Times" in an editorial goal of Theresa May visit to Saudi Arabia, saying that the goal of this visit is to trade and security, not human rights.
    The newspaper's harsh criticism of the Prime Minister of Britain: Theresa May said in her first visit to Saudi Arabia as prime minister, said her visit would be an example of what women can accomplish.
    Attached the opening: Easy question in this speech, the aim of the visit Mai is the trade and security, not human rights, and the oppression of women in Saudi Arabia than even in other Gulf dictatorships, but the promotion of human rights remains a goal diplomatically important, there is no reason to doubt the sincerity of the message May.
    The paper points out that democratic governments lie to themselves if they dealt with all countries as equal, regardless of the values ​​they represent, and governments must always remember that there are better ways and ways worse for the triumph of human rights, in the direct guidance of public risk undermining strategic partnerships with rulers may not love them, but there are common interests.

The show opening to make it clear what the dilemma seems is in the hopes of frustrating the Arab Spring revolutions in North Africa and the Middle East began in Tunisia in 2010, but the demonstrations only managed to overthrow Palmstbidin liberals, such as Zine El Abidine Ben Ali in Tunisia and Hosni Mubarak in Egypt, the tyrants, such as Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, popular demonstrations Vkabloa brutal repression, at a time when Gaddafi fell because of NATO intervention.
    And go to the newspaper that Western governments need to decide with work and any goals, in the Middle East, there is a conclusion is inconvenient but inevitable, that the Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi, is an ally necessary despite the overthrow of the elected president, and the arrest of 40 thousand political prisoners, the killing of hundreds of protesters, although the choice between Islamic extremism and between an authoritarian repressive rule does not seek to stretch out, the West should work with the latter.
    Sees the opening that should be cooperation coupled with the clarity of vision, there were no need for the US President Donald Trump to receive Sisi in the White House, and singing his praise, (to do a great job in a very difficult situation), and in Syria constitute a barbaric organization Daesh threat civilization.
    And draws the paper to make concessions moral to contain and defeat the biggest enemy as long as a legitimate part of Western policy, was the alliance with Stalin's necessary to defeat Nazi Germany, in addition to nuclear deterrence and alliances of the Cold War with the authoritarian regimes it was necessary to defeat Soviet communism.
    The editorial notes that less American presidents effective after the war is Jimmy Carter, where he began to announce that human rights is a commitment (absolute) of his foreign policy, and ended up ridiculed NATO allies, such as adviser to West Germany, Helmut Schmidt, and enemies such as Moscow and Tehran for his presidency its country fell dramatically.
    Concludes "The Times" editorial by saying: May is right to take a cautious approach, Slogans important in diplomacy to talk with the oppressed and the oppressor, but there are limits of moral pressure, and governments that have the ability are mostly Western governments, an ally and not hostile, it makes no sense to weaken the necessary alliances because of the principles of abstract if it would threaten stability and weaken the broader issue of liberalism.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158661.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:22 am