Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The military commissions are destroying mercenaries Saudi Arabia in Najran and Asir mechanisms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The military commissions are destroying mercenaries Saudi Arabia in Najran and Asir mechanisms Empty The military commissions are destroying mercenaries Saudi Arabia in Najran and Asir mechanisms

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:23 am

The military commissions are destroying mercenaries Saudi Arabia in Najran and Asir mechanisms

06/04/2017
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Army and the People's Committees of Yemen on Thursday destroyed a Saudi mechanisms in line linking military sites to the forces of the Kingdom.
    According to the march Mazkrth Net: The mechanism was carrying mercenaries in-line link between the sortie camp and the control link, which led to the deaths of all on board.
    The Yemeni army has also spent Tuesday night on an armored site in Saudi Sudais and killed on board.
    The profiteers missile and artillery reference army and popular committees carried out missile strike and artillery earlier on Saudi military communities in a man camp in Najran investigator minutes injuries in their ranks.
    This army and popular committees and gatherings aimed at the Saudi army and their vehicles war realized direct injuries, according to a military source said of the march.
    He said a military source said army artillery committees and the Saudi army targeted gatherings at the site of Arraba, and destroyed a Saudi mechanism targeting Almsial site with a number of artillery shells and other eastern Rabuah had been damaged.
    Missile also targeted the army and the committees and other gatherings for them in the army approved, which led to the deaths of a number of Saudi military personnel in addition to the destruction of the mechanism, carrying soldiers Saudis.
    The Guenst unit of snipers in the army and a Saudi soldier in the committees Almseny site east Rabuah site, and another in the decanter site, after two Saudis Guenst off cans port. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158662.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm