Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor Trump: The time has come to hold firm talks with Russia on Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor Trump: The time has come to hold firm talks with Russia on Syria Empty Advisor Trump: The time has come to hold firm talks with Russia on Syria

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Apr 2017, 2:54 am

Advisor Trump: The time has come to hold firm talks with Russia on Syria

National Security Advisor to the White House Ach.ar said on Sunday McMaster, it was time to hold firm talks with Russia on its support to the Syrian government and Oamalha'altakrebeh 'in Europe.

He said McMaster in station (ABC) said Russia 's support for the government of President Bashar al - Assad has led to the continuation of civil war and caused a deepening crisis in Iraq and neighboring countries and Europe.

And Odhav'olzlk the Syria 's support for this kind of terrible system , which is a party to that kind of conflict is bound to be questioned in addition to the acts of sabotage to Russia in Europe, 'so I think that the time is now ripe for such firm talks with Russia.'

The United States bombed early this month Syria air base missiles in reaction to what it called Washington 's offensive launched by the Syrian chemical and government forces have killed at least 70 people in an area controlled by opposition fighters.

Syria denies Russia launched the attack and warned that these rocket attacks could have the consequences of 'very serious.' He visited US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Moscow last week with the increasing tensions.

He said McMaster 'Well , when relations are at their lowest levels can not be expected but improved thereafter. Therefore, I think the timing of the Foreign Minister 's visit to Russia was perfectly appropriate. '

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=154778

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:28 pm