Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump communicates directly with the pioneers of the International Space Station

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump communicates directly with the pioneers of the International Space Station Empty Trump communicates directly with the pioneers of the International Space Station

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Apr 2017, 4:04 am

Trump communicates directly with the pioneers of the International Space Station

Tuesday April 25, 2017 10:56

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    , the US president continues to Donald Trump directly Monday with US astronauts aboard the International Space Station, congratulating him , especially the station commander Peggy Whitson to break the American record for the duration of the lengths of stay accumulated in space.

The aim of this initiative , which was quoted directly through the channel of the American Space Agency ( NASA ) and "Facebook" Strengthening the role of women in science and technology sector, according to the White House. Illustrated scenes of this event was also aired in several educational institutions.
    Assigning a woman-led International Space Station for the first time
    The Guardian: Trump great work and wealth and 40 percent of its projects failed

President Trump said he was sitting in the Oval Office , along with his daughter Ivanka and astronaut Kate Robbins recently returned from a mission to the International Space Station , "It is a very special day in the glorious history of American space navigation because you broke, the presence of the leading Whitson, record lengths of the duration spent by space Raed American. "

He said the president , who was reading a text prepared in advance "Let me, on behalf of our nation and on behalf of the whole world, to offer you my warmest congratulations on this achievement , " and expressed the Oitson for "very much respect ... what you're doing amazingly already."

Handles Peggy Whitson , 57, currently commanding the crew of the International Space Station. It broke Monday the record for the longest period spent by a leading American in space (534 days) recorded in the name Jeff Williams. However , it is still far from the absolute record for the longest stay accumulated in the space , which is one of the leading Russian Gennady Padalka 's share with 879 days spent in the International Space Station.

And he began winning doctorate in Whitson current mission in biochemistry station on the nineteenth of November. It was assumed that this task takes six months but was extended by an additional three months.

He asked US President Whitson and her colleague Jack Fischer , who arrived at the station Thursday , "lessons learned from the residence in space."

He replied by saying that the US leader " the station serves as a bridge between life on Earth and travel to a remote location."

It also reviewed the various techniques that facilitate long missions in space, including system converts Paul Pioneer to the water. Trump jokingly commented , "better to have you and not me."

Fear not astronaut extreme enthusiasm for a possible mission to Mars in the thirties of the third millennium.

Trump and tease her by saying that he wants to reach US to Mars "during the first my presidency, or at worst during my second." He smiled his KOF Fischer Oitson.

$ 19 billion has been allocated to NASA's annual budget approved by the US president in the March / March, according to an account with a manned mission to the Red Planet , the first between 2030 and 2040.

But Trump revealed during the talk with the task of leading such may be implemented "earlier than planned."

The Peggy Whitson 's first flight into space in 2002 on board the vehicle "Endeavor" space.

She was the first woman to lead a crew of the International Space Station in 2008 during the second mission and also the first woman tasked with driving twice. Also, Whitson is the largest stock of foreign missions carried out by women in the vicinity of the station with eight missions of this kind.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/201979/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%B6%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:04 am