Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni army committees targeting Saudi Arabia in Jizan with rockets "compelling 2 M"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni army committees targeting Saudi Arabia in Jizan with rockets "compelling 2 M" Empty Yemeni army committees targeting Saudi Arabia in Jizan with rockets "compelling 2 M"

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 3:08 am

Yemeni army committees targeting Saudi Arabia in Jizan with rockets "compelling 2 M"

29/04/2017
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Popular committees Yemeni forces targeted after midnight on Friday, Mwaqaa Army Saudi aggression and his mercenaries region season Bjeezan missile "compelling 2 M" medium-range ballistic missile.
    Launched missile force in the army and popular committees, according to "march Net" rocket "compelling 2 M" on the ballistic gathering of the Saudi army and his mercenaries at the center of Barefoot-season Jizan.
    She had conducted Yemeni forces and committees in the last March 28 successful series experiments on this type of medium-range missiles. It absolutely compelling 2 M name. "
    Katyusha rockets on the heads of Saudi soldiers
    Committees Yemeni forces also targeted the world, according to Manglth channel Yemeni sources as military sites to Saudi Arabia with Katyusha rockets and killed a number of Saudi soldiers.
    Ballistic missiles Yemeni times what it was before the start of the war

For his part, said Admiral "Kevin Donguan," the commander of the US Central Command naval forces: The extent of Yemen's ballistic missile has reached times as much as it was before the war began.
    He noted the US admiral in an interview with Reuters news agency, to the development of military capabilities of the army and popular committees, while also pointed out that there was no booby boat in the list of naval forces as he put it.
    Recall that killed a Saudi soldier was killed on Friday, shot dead by a sniper unit of the Yemeni army and popular committees in Jizan. The unit claimed snipers in the People's Committees and the Yemeni army 120 Saudi soldiers in the first quarter of 2017 in the fronts of Jizan and Asir and Najran.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/161955.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:10 am