Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Annex Iraqi Commercial: Iran's third exporter of goods to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods -  Annex Iraqi Commercial: Iran's third exporter of goods to Iraq Empty Annex Iraqi Commercial: Iran's third exporter of goods to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:36 am

Annex Iraqi Commercial: Iran's third exporter of goods to Iraq

 Baghdad / term

He confirmed the commercial attache at the Iraqi embassy in Tehran Shaker Razak, that the Islamic Republic of Iran, is the third exporter of goods to Iraq, after China and Turkey in terms of exports to Iraq, pointing at the same time to set up a number of Iranian banks in Iraq.
    Razak said on the sidelines of a press conference for members of the Iraqi Commercial Attaché of the Embassy of the Iraqi trade delegation held in the northern province of Khorasan bojnord northeast Iran center, said that China occupies the first place in terms of exports to Iraq, followed by Turkey in the second place.
    He added that Iran came in third place in terms of exports to Iraq in 2016, stressing the need to develop further relations between Iran and Iraq and participation in exhibitions and dealing between traders and businessmen in the two countries, stressing that, the creation of several Iranian banks in Iraq, will help facilitate banking transactions between the two countries.
    For his part, head of counseling center and investment Iraqi Abdel Aal al - Yassiri, on the development of trade with Iran, noting that, Iranian exports to Iraq , the value of a quarter of Turkey 's exports at the present time, and said that Turkish exports to Iraq reached last year 20 billion, while Iran 's exports amounted to $ 5 billion.
    He stressed that Iraq has a lot of religious, cultural and social commonalities with Iran supporting Iraq 's security is also expecting more deal by traders, businessmen and activists of Iranian economists with his country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 pm