Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi from Karbala: we are following the case of Mazen Hussein and wait for the results of the inve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala -  Abadi from Karbala: we are following the case of Mazen Hussein and wait for the results of the inve Empty Abadi from Karbala: we are following the case of Mazen Hussein and wait for the results of the inve

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2017, 3:58 am

Abadi from Karbala: we are following the case of Mazen Hussein and wait for the results of the investigation

Alsumaria News / Karbala ,
    said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, on Monday, he is following the case of the young Mazen Hussein , who died to one of the security center in Karbala, while noting that the security forces seeking to secure the border with Syria.

Ebadi said in a press conference held today in the leadership of the operations of the Middle Euphrates headquarters, attended by Alsumaria News, "We are following the issue of the young Hussein Mazen , who died a few days ago in the province of Karbala , " noting , "I read the committee formed by the Ministry of Interior to investigate on this the case".

Abadi said that " the Commission will come out the results in this case , and we await the results of the investigation , " he said, adding that he "can not accept any accusation of security forces in this circumstance being a sacrifice against terrorism and provide services to citizens."

He said al - Abadi said , "In the event of any default we will take action against the negligent."

It announced that the Department of Internal Affairs in Karbala on Sunday, with the arrival of the young man , "Hussein Mazen" to maintain and raise the issue of a lawsuit over the death of their child.

On military operations, Abadi said that "military operations launched on Monday in the western Anbar province on the Syrian border , " pointing out that "borders on the one hand under the control of Syria Aldoaash, and we seek to secure them to prevent exposures that attack Iraqi security cuts."

He announced the commander of the Anbar Operations Maj . Gen. Mahmoud agriculture, on Thursday (May 4, 2017) for the launch of a military operation to clean up parts of the Western Sahara in the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:28 pm