Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brazil recorded more than 45 thousand cases of rape of a child, most recently

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Brazil recorded more than 45 thousand cases of rape of a child, most recently Empty Brazil recorded more than 45 thousand cases of rape of a child, most recently

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2017, 3:20 am

Brazil recorded more than 45 thousand cases of rape of a child, most recently

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

Newspaper "La Opinión" said Spanish, Brazilian police reported exposure of 12-year-old girl gang-raped, spreading their crime Mgtsaboha images on social networking sites.

The police officer said Juliana Americ de Amorim said that "the police are looking for four young people raped the girl earlier in the week in the area of ​​the city Peixada Fluminense of Rio de Janeiro."

The newspaper pointed out that this is the second rape incident in a collective one week in Brazil, noting that there are more than 45 thousand cases of rape were reported in 2015, and it is estimated that the total actual cases ranging between 130 thousand and 450 thousand.

The newspaper pointed out that the girl is suffering from shock and did not testify so far, pointing out that the competent authorities confirmed that they will judge the defendants was sentenced to 15 years.

On the other hand, to launch human rights centers and groups of research in Brazil, a campaign to dramatically reduce the crimes of murder in the largest country in Latin America, according to the Institute Aejaraba Research which investigates data, where Brazil is witnessing a number of crimes greater than any other country in the world killing, and those the campaign, which began Monday its goal to become the subject of reducing the crimes of murder campaign in 2018 elections

http://www.aljournal.com/security/myapp-15536/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:31 pm