Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry: the trend for the establishment of industrial cities through investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry: the trend for the establishment of industrial cities through investment Empty Industry: the trend for the establishment of industrial cities through investment

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 2:40 am

Industry: the trend for the establishment of industrial cities through investment

History of edits:: 2017/5/15

{Baghdad} Euphrates News, Minister of Industry and Minerals announced Agency Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese, on Monday, orientation for the establishment of industrial cities in some provinces through investment.
    The Sudanese, during his speech at the National Alliance Conference held under the chairmanship of Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, the follow - up to the provinces visited by the coalition delegation demands that "Muthanna province is one of the poorest provinces , and we seek to secure budgets have," noting that "like the Ministry of Industry go to the establishment of industrial cities , which lacks Iraq while there are hundreds of them in Iran , and we are trying its creation through investment. "
    He added, "Some industry projects stalled because of allocations petrodollar stopped."
    He noted that the "million and 800 thousand tons provides 100 000 jobs over five years , setting up the petrochemical plant in Basra , " pointing out that " the oil minister , the face of overcoming all obstacles to complete the project and thank him for his relentless pursuit of the support of the Ministry of Industry" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:26 am