Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's rise in the value of goods exported to the European Union by one hundred percent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's rise in the value of goods exported to the European Union by one hundred percent Empty Iran's rise in the value of goods exported to the European Union by one hundred percent

Post by Rocky Sun May 21, 2017 5:10 am

Iran's rise in the value of goods exported to the European Union by one hundred percent

The number of Iranian goods exported from the value of the European Union countries rose by one hundred percent after the implementation of the nuclear deal.
    Supervisor of the development of export markets Mirhadi Sidi said that Iran's exports to other countries gradually increased after the implementation of the comprehensive joint action plan that helped approve exports to various markets, adding that twenty commodity exports to the EU worth rose to one hundred percent

http://alnujaba.tv/9757--.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:50 pm